Dec 7, 2015
Australian journalist, primal living advocate, and gut health expert Kale Brock is our interview guest featured in Episode 1042 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Kale Brock is a journalist & researcher in the area of gut health & primal living. With qualifications as a Health & Exercise coach, Kale has worked in the health and wellness industry since 2007 alongside some of the best naturopaths and health personalities in Australia. Kale has a passion for researching and sharing health information with the public through workshops, seminars & a huge body of online content. He shares a well-rounded and practical healing approach which has seen thousands of normal people achieve abundant health.
Having worked as a TV presenter for Network Ten, a public speaker, health and exercise coach and personal development strategist, Kale is an inspiring and entertaining speaker and has spoken at schools, businesses, social networking events, business seminars and more.
After overcoming his own serious health issues as a teenager using nutrition and lifestyle tools, Kale developed a passion for researching and sharing health information with the public, particularly within the area of probiotics and gut health.
Gut health & how it lays a good foundation for overall
Commercial fermented foods
Probiotics V fermented foods
Ways to heal the gut lining & why its important
Dietary principles in general & why diet is just one aspect of health/life - see this article
Whatever Jimmy wants to chat about :)
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1042
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the sugar-free, low-carb, diabetic friendly products from LC Foods (Get 10% off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get your monthly KetoKrate subscription for 10% off using coupon code LLVLC
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the new lemon-lime flavored Jigsaw Electrolyte Supreme supplement (Get $10 off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Kale Brock bio
- The Art of Probiotic Nutrition: Mastering fermented foods for better digestion, weight control, immunity & longevity
- RELATED PODCAST: Ask The Low-Carb Experts #52: Jill Ciciarelli | All Things Fermented (Fermentation 101)
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #954: Dr. David Perlmutter Shifts The Attention To Gut Health In Brain Maker