Mar 9, 2016
Integrative and Functional Medicine Doctor and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Frank Lipman is our guest today in Episode 1083 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
A lot of people believe that as you get older that it's inevitable that you'll become old, fat, and sick. Obesity, fatigue, aches and pains, regular bouts of illness, memory loss, low libido, and feelings of depression and anxiety are just naturally assumed to happen when you reach a certain age. But for a New York City-based Integrative and Functional Medicine Doctor named Dr. Frank Lipman from DrFrankLipman.com (listen to Jimmy's previous interview with him in Episode 907), he believes this isn't an inevitability associated with age. Dr. Lipman says the human body is resilient enough to be healthy and slim while the mind is meant to be razor sharp and focused if we implement specific diet and lifestyle strategies for making these things happen. He's outlined all of these things in his brand new 2016 book 10 Reasons You Feel Old and Get Fat: And How YOU Can Stay Young, Slim, and Happy!. Listen in as Jimmy and Dr. Lipman talk about the importance of ketogenic nutrition, why lifestyle factors such as sleep and stress are so critically important, the problem with taking prescription medications to mask the symptoms we feel, how to help the body heal, finding support to make these changes permanent, and more! We always enjoy hearing what Dr. Lipman has to say and we think you will too.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1083
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Doc Parsley's Sleep Cocktail (use coupon code LLVLC for 10% off)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get VESPA fat-burning booster (use coupon code LLVLC for 15% off)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get low-carb, sugar-free, grain-free Good Dee's Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (use coupon code LLVLC for 10% off)
- Dr. Frank Lipman bio
- 10 Reasons You Feel Old and Get Fat: And How YOU Can Stay Young, Slim, and Happy!
- Dr. Lipman on Facebook
- Dr. Lipman on Twitter
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #907: Dr. Frank Lipman Presents The New Health Rules In Bite-Sized Chunks
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #617: Integrative Physician Dr. Frank Lipman Wants To Get To The Root Of Health Problems