Jul 13, 2016
Famous TV star, entrepreneur, and health advocate Suzanne Somers is our guest today in Episode 1131 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
A trusted health advocate, successful entrepreneur, and star of two hit TV series, Suzanne Somers from SuzanneSomers.com has written 25 books, including 14 New York Times bestsellers, five of which were #1 New York Times bestsellers. Her latest book, TOX-SICK: From Toxic To Not Sick, debuted at #3 on the New York Times bestseller list. There are currently more than 25 million copies of Suzanne’s books in print. She received an Emmy nomination as Outstanding Host for “The SUZANNE Show,” her weekly series of one-hour health specials on Lifetime.
Listen in as Jimmy and Suzanne have a fabulous conversation about the current state of health and nutrition in the United States and why we as patients have to take back control of our own health again in order ward off sickness and become optimally healthy again. Jimmy has been working on getting Suzanne on his show for many years and today we are honored to present to you this exciting new interview for you to enjoy.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1131
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Find your local Costco store in America to pick up a copy of The Ketogenic Cookbook
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get truly Ketogenic wine delivered to you from Dry Farm Wines
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic-friendly Pili Nuts (Get 10% off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the new lemon-lime flavored Jigsaw Electrolyte Supreme supplement (Get $10 off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Suzanne Somers bio
- TOX-SICK: From Toxic To Not Sick
- Suzanne on Twitter
- Suzanne on Facebook