Dec 13, 2016
Voiceover talent, stand-up comedian, actress, food blogger, health podcaster, and cookbook author Anna Vocino is our interview guest featured today in Episode 1193 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Some of the best people who come into and have a lasting impact on the health community are people who had absolutely no intentions of ever learning and talking about nutrition and healthy living at all. That's exactly what happened to Anna Vocino, a successful voiceover talent and stand up comedian, who was living her charmed life until the fateful diagnosis of Celiac disease caused her to put every ounce of energy into dealing with this for the sake of her future. After dibble-dabbling in gluten-free for a while and not quite seeing the results she wanted in her pursuit of optimal health, Anna dove into low-carb and hasn't looked back. You may know her as the cohost of the top-rated iTunes health podcast Fitness Confidential with Vinnie Tortorich, but she is here today to celebrate the release of her brand new low-carb, grain-free cookbook entitled Eat Happy: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes For A Joyful Life.
Listen in as Jimmy and Anna have a sometimes silly, mostly in-depth conversation all about the ins and outs of health podcasting, real food, autoimmune disease, cleaning up your pantry, emotional eating, when low-carb doesn't work right away, preparing your food to be successful, and a whole lot more. It helps Jimmy and Anna are friends which makes for a funny, entertaining podcast for you to enjoy today!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1193
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Become a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner through the Nutritional Therapy Association at NutritionalTherapy.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Visit QuestKeto.com to discover the new ketogenic-friendly meals and snacks
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Pre-order Maria Emmerich's December 27, 2016 book The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic-friendly Pili Nuts (Get 10% off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Anna Vocino bio
- Eat Happy: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb Recipes For A Joyful Life
- Fitness Confidential with Vinnie Tortorich iTunes podcast