Dec 19, 2016
Functional Medicine practitioner, clinical nutritionist, and hormone specialist Dr. Will Cole is our interview guest featured today in Episode 1195 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
With all we've learned about hormones, gut health, and more in recent years, it still seems there is a disconnect with the general public who don't fully grasp what all of this means to them in their pursuit of optimal health. This lack of understanding is what drives a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Functional Medicine practitioner, clinical nutritionist, and hormone specialist named Dr. Will Cole from DrWillCole.com (listen to his previous appearance on the podcast in Episode 979) to provide further education to patients so they can make informed decisions. To that end, he has created a new series of Functional Medicine Video Courses that are available online and you can use jimmy15 at checkout for 15% off the introductory price.
Listen in as Jimmy and Will discuss Will's recent 8-week smartphone detox, his increased interest and knowledge in the role of the microbiome on health, his thoughts on the impact of a low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic diet on gut health, the work he is doing locally in person and internationally on Skype with patients seeking to balance their hormones, his new functional medicine video courses, and more! Dr. Will Cole is one of the premier functional medicine practitioners out there today and it's always a pleasure to glean from his experience.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1195
- Start tracking your health markers for FREE at HeadsUpHealth.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try quality low-carb meats from ButcherBox (use coupon code LLVLC at checkout for $10 your first box)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get truly Ketogenic wine delivered to you from Dry Farm Wines
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the new lemon-lime flavored Jigsaw Electrolyte Supreme supplement (Get $10 off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Dr. Will Cole bio
- Functional Medicine Video Courses (use jimmy15 at checkout for 15% off the introductory price)
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #979: Dr. Will Cole On The Functional Medicine Approach To Improving Health