Jan 25, 2017
Denver family physician and author of “Deep Nutrition" Dr. Cate Shanahan is our special 2016 Low Carb Vail guest speaker featured in Episode 1212 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Over the past few years we have seen increased interest in the subject of low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic diets which has driven consumer demand for more information about it in books and in events featuring the latest information about eating and living this way. Dr. Rod Tayler, an anesthetist in Melbourne, Australia, got inspired to offer these exact kind of conferences for those living there called Low Carb Down Under beginning in 2012. But in 2016, he decided to take this format he's perfected in Oz to America. Joining his friend and medical colleague Denver's Diet Doctor Dr. Jeff Gerber, they took their love for LCHF and skiing to create the Low Carb Vail conference that took place in Vail, Colorado last February featuring all the best of the best names in the low-carb and ketogenic community sharing from their vast array of knowledge and experience on this topic.
Listen in as you will hear various lectures from that conference on "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" podcast all month long to give you a taste of what this event was all about. Today's lecture is from Denver family physician and author of “Deep Nutrition" Dr. Cate Shanahan who will be sharing her lecture entitled "Practical Lipid Management for LCHF." And if listening to these lectures gets you excited about attending the Low Carb Breckenridge conference coming up February 24-26, 2017 in Breckenridge, Colorado, then GET YOUR TICKETS NOW for this awesome event featuring lots of familiar names and maybe a few new ones as guest speakers who will share more of their knowledge for you to soak in. This conference is a great cross between the really science-heavy conferences and the consumer-driven ones for the perfect balance of education and inspiration in your own low-carb lifestyle! Our host Jimmy Moore is excited to be speaking there again this year and hopes to see you there.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1212
– JIMMY AND DR. ADAM NALLY’S NEW SUPPLEMENT LINE: Try the KetoEssentials Multivitamin and Berberine Plus ketogenic-enhancing supplements
– Start tracking your health markers for FREE at HeadsUpHealth.com
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the new lemon-lime flavored Jigsaw Electrolyte Supreme supplement (Get $10 off your order with coupon code “LLVLC”)
– Listen to Jimmy’s new Friday podcast: Fasting Talk with Jimmy Moore & Dr. Jason Fung Featuring Megan Ramos
- REGISTER NOW FOR THE 2017 EVENT: Low Carb Breckenridge conference coming February 24-26, 2017 in Breckenridge, Colorado
- Speaker schedule for Low Carb Breckenridge
- Dr. Cate Shanahan Bio