Feb 21, 2017
Science journalist, co-founder of NuSI, and New York Times bestselling author Gary Taubes is our guest today in Episode 1223 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Today’s episode is Part 2 of a special three-part interview with bestselling author Gary Taubes from GaryTaubes.com. Jimmy and Gary continue the conversation that began in Episode 1, this time focusing on the history and future of Nutrition Science Initiative (NuSI). Listen in as Jimmy and Gary discuss the accomplishments and lessons learned from co-founding an ambitious initiative that seeks to get to the truth about nutrition by using sound scientific principles.
Be sure to listen in on Wednesday as Jimmy and Gary continue their conversation and hear Gary’s analysis of the state of nutritional health research including commentary on the Kevin Hall study that NuSI helped organize and fund.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1223
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic-friendly Pili Nuts (Get 10% off your order with coupon code “LLVLC”)
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the BRAND NEW 2017 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Visit QuestKeto.com to discover the new ketogenic-friendly meals and snacks
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Go to RealGoodPizzaCo.com for delicious low-carb frozen pizza (Get free shipping and 10% off your order with coupon code “LLVLC”)
– Part 1 of this 3 part interview
– Gary Taubes bio
– The Case Against Sugar