Mar 6, 2017
Retired U.S. Army Colonel, Family Physician, and consultant in disease management Dr. Phillip Blair is our guest today for Episode 1228 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD AT ITUNES
During the last three years, Dr. Blair from ProHealthAdvisor.com has been studying the human body’s natural endocannabinoid (endo-can-NAB-in-oid or ECS) system on metabolism, hormones, and inflammatory diseases. ECS disorders appear to be the root cause of many chronic medical problems, even inflammation. His current goal is to restore health and wellbeing by enhancing the ECS using diet, exercise, appropriate medications and non-psychoactive herbs/oils.
Listen in today as Jimmy and Dr. Blair discuss this rarely heard of and misunderstood system and what you can do to bring this system into optimum functionality. Dr. Blair also discusses the connection between PTSD and the toll it takes on the whole person, body and emotions, and how a ketogenic diet might help.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1228
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the BRAND NEW 2017 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The world’s freshest and most flavorful artisanal olive oils. Get your $39 bottle for just $1.
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Go to RealGoodPizzaCo.com for delicious low-carb frozen pizza (Get free shipping and 10% off your order with coupon code “LLVLC”)
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic-friendly Pili Nuts (Get 10% off your order with coupon code “LLVLC”)
– Start tracking your health markers for FREE at HeadsUpHealth.com
– Dr. Phillip Blair bio