Aug 22, 2018
Livin La Vida Low-Carb founder Jimmy Moore brings us an epic rant on a new anti-keto study in Episode 1418 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
There is no shortage of news stories that come out on a daily basis making one claim or another about what type of diet is better than others. A lot fo the information that comes out can be written off as some things are better for some people than others. But what happens when a study comes out and the news media starts covering the story and propagating blatant falsehoods? Well, in the case of this new study published by The Lancet titled Dietary carbohydrate intake and mortality: a prospective cohort study and meta-analysis and the subsequent article published by CNN Low and high carb diets increase risk of early death, study finds, it quickly became evident that a response was warranted. When Jimmy realized that there were way too many falsehoods and blatant misrepresentations of the keto lifestyle and low-carb in general, he took to Instagram to launch an epic response.
Listen in today as Jimmy takes apart the junk science in this study and talks about dismantles the arguments one by one and brings some clarity to the scare tactics presented by this study and news coverage.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1418
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The world’s freshest and most flavorful
artisanal olive oils. Get your $39 bottle for just
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Keto without the keto flu. (FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS)
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join The Keto Clarity Club For $1 Blood Ketone Test Strips! BestKetoneTest.com
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Jump start your ketogenic diet with PerfectKeto.com/Jimmy (USE PROMO CODE LLVLC FOR 15% OFF)
– Dietary carbohydrate intake and mortality: a prospective cohort study and meta-analysis
– Low and high carb diets increase risk of early death, study finds
–Follow Jimmy on Instagram