Nadir Ali from LowCarbHouston.com is an interventional cardiologist with over 25 years of experience. He is also the chairman of the Department of Cardiology at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Before working as a cardiologist, he served as an assistant professor of medicine for eight years at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, where he also received his medical training. He has championed many aspects of the science and practice of a low-carb lifestyle in the local Clear Lake area since 2013. Ali organizes a monthly nutritional seminar in the Searcy Auditorium of the Clear Lake Hospital that receives more than 100 visitors every month from the local community. He, along with William Amonette, Jeff Gerber and Ivor Cummins, serves as the program director of the Low Carb Houston Conference with the goal of improving the health of the local Houston community.
Listen in today as Jimmy and Nadir talk about the Low-Carb Houston conference, treating patients with a low-carb diet, and much more.
FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING FOR
AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
GET YOUR $39 BOTTLE FOR
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship?
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1430
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Jimmy’s favorite ketchup!
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: KissMyKeto.com Fueled By Fat!
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The world’s freshest and most flavorful artisanal olive oils. Get your $39 bottle for just $1
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Keto without the keto flu. (FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS)
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join The Keto Clarity Club For $1 Blood Ketone Test Strips! BestKetoneTest.com