Sep 1, 2011
Swedish physician Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt and Norwegian physician Dr. Sofie Hexeberg, both proponents of the scandinavian LCHF (Low-Carb, High-Fat) diet movement are our guests today on The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
Dr. Eenfeldt has been a fan of low-carb and paleo eating for several years, and has even come to the US to help spread the word (including the last two Annual Low-Carb Cruises!). He comes to the show today to help share the Baltic perspective on High-fat and Low-carb as a way of life.
From the other half of the Scandinavian Peninsula comes Norway's Dr. Sofie Hexeberg, who many refer to as Norway's Annika Dahlkvist (Sweden's foremost LCHF pioneer in the medical community). Listen in as she and Jimmy catch up on the impact her best-selling book has had on Low-Carb acceptance in her native land!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 494
- Join us on the May 6-13, 2012 Low-Carb Cruise
- Listen to Jimmy's other podcast "Low-Carb Conversations" on Fridays
- Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt bio
- Dr. Eenfeldt's "Diet Doctor" blog
- Dr. Eenfeldt's "Kosdoktorn" blog (in Swedish)
- Dr. Sofie Hexeberg bio
- Dr. Hexeberg's web site (in Swedish)
- Jimmy's "Eat Like A Swede" blog