Today we present interviews with MIT computer science professor and nutrition researcher Stephanie Seneff and Naturopathic doctor and author Dr. Tom Ballard on The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 505
- Support our long-time sponsor: Low-Carb Quest Protein Bars
- Participate in Sugar Addiction AWareness Day on October 30, 2011
- Stephanie Seneff bio
- Seneff's review article "Nutrition and Alzheimer's disease: The detrimental role of a high carbohydrate diet"
- Seneff's review article "Is the metabolic syndrome caused by a high fructose, and relatively low fat, low cholesterol diet?"
- Dr. Tom Ballard bio
- Dr. Ballard's "Pure Wellness Centers"