Oct 10, 2011
Today we present interviews with MIT computer science professor and nutrition researcher Stephanie Seneff and Naturopathic doctor and author Dr. Tom Ballard on The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 505
- Support our long-time sponsor: Low-Carb Quest Protein Bars
- Participate in Sugar Addiction AWareness Day on October 30, 2011
- Stephanie Seneff bio
- Seneff's review article "Nutrition and Alzheimer's disease: The detrimental role of a high carbohydrate diet"
- Seneff's review article "Is the metabolic syndrome caused by a high fructose, and relatively low fat, low cholesterol diet?"
- Dr. Tom Ballard bio
- Dr. Ballard's "Pure Wellness Centers"