Mar 6, 2012
Paleo blogger and author Richard Nikoley is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Bombastic, controversial and irreverent (with a trademark potty mouth from time to time), everybody in the Paleo/low-carb community knows about the work of Richard Nikoley from the "Free The Animal" blog. It's been a couple of years since he was on the podcast and now he's back to promote his brand new e-book and book entitled Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo Diet. Richard shared about a very special deal his publisher is running right now during the podcast and here are the details: purchase a copy of either his e-book or the paperback and you will have the opportunity to give five e-book copies way for FREE! Purchase the book and full details are inside the book. Don't miss this exciting interview where Richard talks about his recent experimentation eating more starchy carbohydrates in the form of potatoes and his unique firebrand take on the low-carb vs. Paleo vs. food reward theory that is lighting up the blogosphere. It's never a dull moment when Richard Nikoley is on the show. ENJOY!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 555
- Support our sponsor: Ben Greenfield's The Low-Carbohydrate Guide For Triathletes e-book
- Richard Nikoley bio
- "Free The Animal" blog
- Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo Diet paperback book
- Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo Diet e-book
- Jimmy's book review of Free The Animal
- RELATED PODCAST: 347: Richard Nikoley From ‘Free The Animal’ On Primal Health