Oct 22, 2012
Clinical professor of radiology/nuclear medicine and ketogenic diet/cancer researcher Dr. Eugene Fine is our guest today in Episode 628 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
Dr. Eugene Fine from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine who will share more about his exciting new pilot study of 10 cancer patients who were put on a low-carb ketogenic diet that was published in the October 2012 issue of the scientific journal Nutrition.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 628
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: DietToGo Low-Carb Meal Plan
- Dr. Eugene Fine bio
- Dr. Fine's RECHARGE Trial
- Dr. Fine's ketogenic diet cancer pilot study published in the October 2012 issue of Nutrition
- Dr. Fine's guest blog post on Dr. Richard Feinman's blog
- Nutrition & Metabolism Society Video: Dr. Eugene Fine Examines If A Low-Carb Diet Is The Answer To Cancer
- RELATED PODCAST: ATLCX #31: Dr. Colin Champ | Ketogenic Diets And Cancer
- RELATED PODCAST: LLVLC Show 302: Dr. Thomas Seyfried: A Calorie-Restricted Ketogenic Diet Could Be The Cure For Brain Cancer