Jan 21, 2013
Registered Dietitian, Holistic Nutritionist and bestselling author Esther Blum is back again today as our guest in Episode 646 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
One of the most beautiful terms in the English language you could use to describe a woman is to say that she's "gorgeous." There's just something special about that word and it's something that former podcast guest Esther Blum from "Living Gorgeous" (listen to my previous interview with her in Episode 243) believes is possible to achieve in just three shorts months. This Connecticut-based Paleo-friendly RD is the author of a brand new book on this subject entitled The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project: Three Months to a New You where she offers up some sage advice for bringing about meaningful changes in your diet, fitness and lifestyle to become the thing of beauty you've always dreamed of. Listen in as Jimmy and Esther talk about why getting adequate fat and protein into your diet is a critical part of becoming gorgeous!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 646
- SIGN UP FOR LOW-CARB CRUISE: Low-Carb Cruise coming to Carnival Magic sailing out of Galveston, TX on May 5-12, 2013
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- Esther Blum bio
- The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project: Three Months to a New You
- "Living Gorgeous" official web site
- "Living Gorgeous" Facebook page
- Esther on Twitter
- COMING JANUARY 2014: Cave Women Don't Get Fat
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #243: Find Out ‘The Secrets Of Gorgeous’ From Esther Blum