Welcome back for a very special episode of The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show. Episode 652 is our very first time featuring guest hosts and we couldn't think of a better duo that Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe of the Balanced Bites podcast!
While Jimmy Moore is away working hard on his forthcoming book on interpreting cholesterol numbers, we'll be featuring a rotating schedule of guest hosts and repeats of some of our very best episodes from our back-catalog. Today Diane and Liz will be talking about eating and treating your skin for dermal health. Listen in for discussion of:
- The seeming paradox of treating your skin with wax and oil,
- The benefits of bone broth and other dietary approaches to skin health
- Why lifestyle changes should come BEFORE adding skin-care supplements to your regimen
and much, MUCH more!
JOIN JIMMY MOORE'S NEW LIVIN' LOW-CARB MEAL PLAN:
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3SIGN UP NOW FOR LOW-CARB CRUISE IN GALVESTON, TX
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 652
- GET MONTHLY LOW-CARB MENU SUPPORT: Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low Carb Meal Plan
- JOIN US ON THE CARNIVAL MAGIC: Join Jimmy, Diane and many others on the 2013 Low-Carb Cruise
- Diane Sanfilippo bio
- Liz Wolfe bio
- Diane's "Balanced Bites" web site
- Liz' "Cave Girl Eats" blog
- "Balanced Bites: Modern Paleo Living" podcast on iTunes
- Skintervention Guide: Purely Paleo Skincare
- Jimmy interviewed in Episode 30 of "The Balanced Bites Podcast"
- RELATED PODCAST: LLVLC Show #536: Diane Sanfilippo And Liz Wolfe From ‘The Balanced Bites Podcast’