Feb 6, 2013
Today, we bring you a classic LLVLC episode that was recorded at the 2007 regional American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) conference in Nashville, TN featuring bariatric physician Dr. Allen Rader.
Originally, we lost the episode. It became damaged seemingly beyond repair as the audio was broken up into a few hundred seconds-long clips in random order. But after a week of work and a big roll of tape, some super glue, and anything else sticky we could find, this “lost” interview with Dr. Rader was eventually stitched back together. It originally aired half a year after it was recorded. We thought we'd pull this episode out of the stack to give it another chance at being heard. Please forgive the dodgy sound of the restored audio!
Jimmy was extremely impressed by Dr. Rader’s unique approach to visualizing carbs, why he avoids use the phrase “falling off the wagon” with his patients, and how a person’s commitment to weight loss is more important than the speed at which they lose. This one’s a real low-carb treat for you indeed!
In the end, we know you will agree that this fantastic interview with the fun and folksy, low-carb lovin’ doctor from the land of potatoes was well worth repeating!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 653
- SHARE THE MESSAGE: Watch Jonathan Bailor's "Slim Is Simple" Video
- USE OUR LINK FOR AMAZON.COM PURCHASES: Click here to buy from Amazon and we get a small cut
- Dr. Allen Rader bio
- Dr. Rader's "Idaho Weight Loss" clinic
- The American Society Of Bariatric Physicians
- ORIGINAL PODCAST that aired on August 9, 2007: LLVLC Show #76: The Lost ASBP Interview–Dr. Allen Rader