Feb 11, 2013
Guest host Stefani Ruper (of the Paleo For Women blog) interviews Perfect Health Diet author and researcher Paul Jaminet on today's episode of The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
While Jimmy's toiling away in the salt mines, preparing his forthcoming cholesterol book, we're so grateful to the stable of guest hosts who are stepping up to keep the fantastic low-carb and paleo interviews coming. Today, we are very pleased to present Stefani Ruper as she interviews her fellow Cambridgian, Dr. Paul Jaminet.
Paul has just released a new edition of his groundbreaking Perfect Health Diet, and he's here to tell us about what's new in this updated version and just how his take on a "Paleo Diet" differs from many of the competing concepts in the paleosphere.
Topics discussed include:
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 654
- SHARE THE MESSAGE: Watch Jonathan Bailor's "Slim Is Simple" Video
- STAY CONNECTED WITH JIMMY: Jimmy Moore's LLVLC iPhone app
- Stefani Ruper bio
- Stefani's "Paleo For Women" blog
- "Live.Love.Eat" podcast on iTunes
- Jimmy Moore interviewed on the "Live. Love. Eat." Podcast
- Paul Jaminet bio
- Perfect Health Diet: Regain Health and Lose Weight by Eating the Way You Were Meant to Eat
- Paul's "Perfect Health Diet" blog
- RELATED PODCAST: Ask The Low-Carb Experts #36: Paul Jaminet | All Things Hunger (Satiety 101)
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #526: Encore Week 2012 – ‘Perfect Health Diet’ Author Paul Jaminet
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #453: Paul Jaminet Offers Up The ‘Perfect Health Diet’
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #564: Stefani Ruper Brings A Refreshing Irreverence To The Paleo Community