Apr 3, 2013
Today we're pleased to present another Wednesday LLVLC Classic! This time we're looking back to episodes 189 and 190 as Dr. Barry Groves and Jimmy talk all about the Dr. Groves book Trick and Treat!
Dr. Barry Groves, author of Eat Fat Get Thin and Natural Health & Weight Loss, discusses the concepts in his book Trick And Treat. This book hits on just about every major health subject out there today, including modern day diseases, cholesterol, dietary fat, exercise, whole grains, soy, low-fat diets, and, of course, low-carb diets. One thing you’ll immediately notice about Dr. Groves is his incredible passion for what he talks about–and it’s infectious to all who hear him!
Don’t forget to check out Dr. Groves’ three health-related web sites: Second Opinions, Diabetes Diet, and Cholesterol And Health, and be sure to grab a copy of Trick And Treat: How ‘Healthy Eating’ Is Making Us Ill.
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 669
- LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR: Take Glycosolve with berberine from Leaner Living
- USE OUR LINK FOR AMAZON.COM PURCHASES: Click here to buy from Amazon and we get a small cut
- Dr. Barry Groves bio
- Trick And Treat - how 'healthy eating' is making us ill
- Natural Health & Weight Loss
- Dr. Barry Groves' "Second Opinions" web site
- Dr. Barry Groves blog
- Dr. Barry Groves on YouTube
- VIDEO: Dr. Barry Groves 2010 Wise Traditions London lecture