May 1, 2013
Clinical Nutrition Specialist and author Dr. Ann Louise Gittelman is our guest today in this LLVLC Classic interview in Episode 677 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Although Jimmy is turning in the manuscript this week for his August 27, 2013 book release Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?, he’s still off for one last month, attending the annual Low-Carb Cruise and working with his editor to polish that book until it is absolutely perfect for you! In the meantime we continue bringing you long-lost interviews from our archives every Wednesday! Today we have a really great one, a conversation with Dr. Ann Louise Gittelman, CNS. Ann Louise is the author of over 30 books on all areas of health and nutrition including diet, detox, cleansing and parasites, women's health, men's health, menopause, beauty, and environmental health including New York Times Bestsellers “The Fat Flush Plan” and “Before the Change.” Besides The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show, she has also appeared on: 20/20, Dr. Phil, The View, The Early Show, Good Morning America, Extra, Fox News, PBS, CNN, Good Day New York, and even The 700 Club!
Don't miss this great interview.
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 677
- USE OUR LINK FOR AMAZON.COM PURCHASES: Click here to buy from Amazon and we get a small cut
- LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR: Take Glycosolve with berberine from Leaner Living (use coupon code "THANK YOU" for a special discount)
- Dr. Ann Louie Gittleman bio
- Official web site for Dr. Gittleman
- Get the Sugar Out: 501 Simple Ways to Cut the Sugar Out of Any Diet
- The Fat Flush Plan
- Ann Louise's "Edge On Health Blog"
- Dr. Gittleman's forum
- Dr. Gittleman on Twitter
- Dr. Gittleman on Facebook
- Dr. Gittleman on YouTube