May 6, 2013
Personal trainer and podcaster Tony Federico, of the Paleo Magazine Radio, is joined by special guests Stephani Ruper, Todd "Primal Toad" Dosenberry and Joshua Weissman for Episode 678 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
While Jimmy is off at the Annual
Low-Carb Cruise and finishing up the last details of his
forthcoming book, Cholesterol
Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?, we
are excited to bring you another fantastic guest host, Tony
Federico from FitnessInAnEvolutionaryDirection.com.
Tony chose the topic of "The next generation of Paleo" for today's episode. Accordingly, he chose three guests who are active in the Paleo movement and are all under 25 years of age! Stephani Ruper is the voice behind Paleo For Women, and she has relied on a combination of Paleo living and natural medicine to correct her health.Todd Dosenberry discovered Paleo via Mark Sisson at the tender age of 21 in 2010. He's been living the life ever since. Joshua Weissman managed to not only lose 100 pounds on a Paleo diet, but to also escape from an adolescence filled with bullying. These four folks have a lot of wisdom to share despite their relative youth, so let's go ahead and give them a listen!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 678
- LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR: Glycosolve with berberine (Use coupon code "THANKYOU" for 10% off)
- GET LOW-CARB MEALS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Diet-To-Go Low-Carb Meal Plans (get 25% off with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Tony Federico bio
- Tony's "Fitness In An Evolutionary Direction" blog
- "PALEO Magazine Radio" podcast
- PALEO Magazine
- RELATED PODCAST: Low-Carb Conversations #30: Tony Federico And Marisa Peer On Cholesterol Myths And Reducing Healthcare Costs
- Stephani Ruper's Paleo For Women
- Todd Dosenberry's Primal Toad web site.
- Joshua Weissman's Slim Palate