Aug 5, 2013
Paleo nutritional therapist and author Diana Rodgers is our guest today in Episode 707 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
We return this week after taking a few weeks off while Jimmy Moore was away on vacation. He's relaxed, refreshed and ready to go with more fantastic interviews with the leading voices in the world of health. Before we get into our main interview today, first we want to share a brief conversation Jimmy had with former podcast guest Cathy Payne (who appeared on the show with her husband Jon back in Episode 344) from "Broad River Pastures" in Georgia. Cathy has started a new Indiegogo campaign called "Help Save Heritage Livestock Breeds with Broad River Pastures" where she is trying to preserve various breeds of farm animals that have become endangered by the growth of factory farming. She believes the diversity of these animal food sources is critical to maintaining healthy meat sources in the years to come. Listen in as Jimmy and Cathy share about this critically important subject for everyone who believes in the sanctity of real food. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS EFFORT!
Today we welcome back Diana Rodgers from "Radiance Nutrition" for another great interview (listen to her first appearance on the podcast in Episode 534) sharing about her brand new August 6, 2013 book release Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals. Diana is committed to helping people understand the importance of food sustainability, the powerful principles of Paleo living and making this way of eating more accessible and implementable in the lives of real people. Listen in as Jimmy and Diana have a delightful conversation about these topics and more!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 707
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Quest Nutrition's new Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cups
- Cathy Payne's "Help Save Heritage Livestock Breeds with Broad River Pastures" Indiegogo campaign
- Cathy's "Broad River Pastures" web site
- Diana Rodgers bio
- Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals
- "Radiance Nutrition" web site
- Diana on Twitter
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #534: Diana Rodgers Educating The Public On Real Food, Traditional Diets For Optimal Health