Aug 14, 2013
Paleo mom blogger and bestselling cookbook author Sarah Fragoso is our guest today in Episode 712 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
One of our favorite returning guests to this podcast is the lovely and talented all-American Paleo mom Sarah Fragoso from the "Everyday Paleo" blog who has already written several bestselling books over the past few years. But now she's set out on a quest that will take her and her family around the world in the next few years. First stop: ITALY! After spending 30 glorious days in the land of carbohydrates (but it's really not), Sarah got a feel for what authentic Italian cuisine is really like so she could make them Paleo. That culminated in her latest book Everyday Paleo Around the World: Italian Cuisine: Authentic Recipes Made Gluten-Free. Listen in as Jimmy and Sarah talk about her amazing trek through the land of pasta, pizza and bread and what she did to make them gluten-free, Paleo and delicious!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 712
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The New Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bars
- GET JIMMY'S NEW BOOK: Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?
- Sarah Fragoso bio
- Everyday Paleo Around the World: Italian Cuisine: Authentic Recipes Made Gluten-Free
- Everyday Paleo
- Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Podcast by Sarah Fragoso and Jason Seib
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #608: Sarah Fragoso Brings Your Family Real Food For Real Life
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #482: Sarah Fragoso From ‘Everyday Paleo’