Jan 6, 2014
Integrative and functional medicine practitioner, blogger, podcaster and health author Chris Kresser and Paleo nutritionist/blogger Laura Schoenfeld are our special guest co-hosts in Episode 763 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
It's time yet again for our host Jimmy Moore to be away while writing his next book set to be released on August 5, 2014 called Keto Clarity: Unleash The Health Benefits Of A Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet with his Cholesterol Clarity coauthor Dr. Eric Westman. Just like we did in 2013, there will be a slate of guest hosts and LLVLC Show Classic episodes coming at you over the next few months. And today we kick it off with one of the biggest names in the Paleo community--Chris Kresser! He recently released his debut book entitled Your Personal Paleo Code: The 3-Step Plan to Lose Weight, Reverse Disease, and Stay Fit and Healthy for Life and he shares about some of the content in the book with one of his staff nutritionists Laura Schoenfeld. Listen in as Chris attempts to explain his concerns with going on a very low-carb diet highlighting various aspects of the content of his book in the process.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 763
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Glycosolve with berberine and banaba leaf
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- Chris Kresser bio
- Laura Schoenfeld bio
- Your Personal Paleo Code: The 3-Step Plan to Lose Weight, Reverse Disease, and Stay Fit and Healthy for Life
- Official web site for Your Personal Paleo Code
- Official web site for Chris Kresser
- Laura's "Ancestralize Me" blog