Jan 7, 2014
Nutrition and exercise expert, former personal trainer, and health book author Jonathan Bailor is our special guest host in Episode 764 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
While Jimmy Moore is away over the next few months recording the audiobook version of his bestselling 2013 book Cholesterol Clarity and writing his next book Keto Clarity, he's got a fantastic line-up of guest hosts for you on Mondays and Tuesdays and some amazing LLVLC Classic episodes from deep in the archives on Wednesdays to share with you in the coming months. Today we feature a great friend of the podcast in fellow podcaster, author, and health rebel Jonathan Bailor who has authored an incredible new book he's going to share about in this podcast called The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better. If you think calories matter in weight loss and health, then you'll want to take a listen to Bailor explain why that's not exactly true. While most so-called health "experts" say you need to eat less and exercise more to shed the pounds, Bailor has an equation of his own: Eat More + Exercise Less = Weight Loss. Sound too good to be true? Don't miss this fascinating guest host give you all the dirty details about his new book straight from the horse's mouth!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 764
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaner Living's new K2/K3 Combo supplement
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups
- Jonathan Bailor bio
- The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- Jonathan Bailor on Twitter
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #570: Jonathan Bailor Offers Up ‘The Smarter Science Of Slim’
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #636: Encore Week 2013 – Jonathan Bailor
- RELATED PODCAST: Ask The Low-Carb Experts #28: Jonathan Bailor | The Truth About Low-Carb Research