Jan 8, 2014
Nutritional consultant, speaker, educator, and Paleo diet author Nora Gedgaudas is our guest today for this LLVLC Show Classic from our golden archives in Episode 765 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
With Jimmy Moore hard at work this week banging out the recording of his upcoming audiobook version of Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers? (tentatively set to release in March 2014) as well as writing his next book entitled Keto Clarity, we are thrilled to start sharing more LLVLC Show Classic episodes from deep in our golden archives of amazing content that aired many years ago but no longer appears on iTunes. What's so amazing about these older episodes is how relevant the information is STILL today in 2014. And today we feature two outstanding back-to-back interviews with one of the leading voices in the Paleo, primal and low-carb movement in Portland, OR-based board-certified nutritional consultant and board-certified clinical neurofeedback specialist Nora Gedgaudas from "Primal Body-Primal Mind", author of the seminal nutritional health book Primal Body, Primal Mind: Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and a Longer Life. Listen in to hear Jimmy's first exposure to the work Nora has been doing and continues to do so well to this day. Whether you've only recently discovered Nora Gedgaudas or if you've been a fan for years, you'll enjoy hearing the passion and enthusiasm for healthy living she brings in spades. ENJOY!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 765
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: PrimalPaleoConcepts presents NoGRAINola
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaner Living's new K2/K3 Combo supplement
- Nora Gedgaudas bio
- Primal Body, Primal Mind: Beyond the Paleo Diet for Total Health and a Longer Life
- Nora Gedgaudas on Twitter
- Nora Gedgaudas on Facebook
- Nora Gedgaudas on YouTube
- Listen to Nora's iTunes podcast: Primal Body Primal Mind Radio
- VIDEO: Nora Gedgaudas' 2012 Ancestral Health Symposium Lecture: "The 'Holy Grail' of Primal Health: Benefits of a Fat-Based Caloric Intake for Body and Brain"