Feb 3, 2014
Efficiency consultant, entrepreneur and wellness coach Ari Meisel is our special guest host interviewing restaurateur, award winning chef and author Seamus Mullen in Episode 775 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
We've got another special treat for you today while Jimmy is still away writing his next book Keto Clarity. With an outstanding group of guest hosts lined up for you, the one we have for you in this episode brings a bit of a different perspective. His name is Ari Meisel from "The Art Of Less Doing" web site and he is the host of an outstanding accompanying podcast (listen to Jimmy's appearance in Episode 36). Ari's concept of "Less Doing" is all about a productivity framework designed to help people free up as much time as possible so they can focus on the things they want to do and be happier in the process. Listen in as Ari interviews Seamus Mullen, author of the book Hero Food: How Cooking with Delicious Things Can Make Us Feel Better, about the concept of looking at food as an element of healing and discover some practical advice on how to recognize fresh and nutritious food the next time you go grocery shopping. This interview is a sneak peek of a virtual conference Ari will be conducting for Entheos coming up March 27-29, 2014 when he will interview 25 experts on how to optimize your life.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 775
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Wheat Belly and low-carb friendly foods from the "Wheat-Free Market"
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaner Living's new K2/K3 Combo supplement
- Ari Meisel bio
- "The Art Of Less Doing" web site
- PRE-ORDER Ari's April 3, 2014 book Less Doing, More Living
- Ari on Twitter
- Ari on Facebook
- Ari's Entheos virtual conference coming March 27-29, 2014: "The Art of Less Doing and More Living: Free Yourself of Stress and Be More Effective at Everything"
- Seamus Mullen bio
- Hero Food: How Cooking with Delicious Things Can Make Us Feel Better
- Seamus on Twitter
- Seamus on Twitter