Feb 4, 2014
Lifestyle fitness coach Kevin Davis and anxiety counselor Brian Sellers from EcoFit Health Radio are our special guest co-hosts in Episode 776 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
We've got two more health podcasters you probably haven't heard of before--but you should! They are Kevin Davis and Brian Sellers from the iTunes health podcast "EcoFit Health Radio" (listen to Jimmy Moore's appearance in Episode 3). Listen in to today's podcast as Kevin and Brian discuss the plethora of negative implications that come from being freaked out, worried, anxious and emanating stress out of every fiber of your being! Let the "EcoFit Health Radio" podcast dudes show you why chronic stress and anxiety are counterproductive to healthy living and weight loss, why everyone needs to be aware of their stress triggers, the physiology of what happens when your body is under stress, and the things we can do to manage the stress that comes in our lives. If you've got stress in your life (and who doesn't?), then you won't want to miss hearing this podcast.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 776
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Wheat Belly and low-carb friendly foods from the "Wheat-Free Market"
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: NEW Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Protein Bars
- Kevin Davis bio
- Brian Sellers bio
- Official "EcoFit" web site
- Listen to Kevin and Brian's iTunes health podcast "EcoFit Health Radio"
- RELATED PODCAST: Jimmy Moore in Episode 3 of "EcoFit Health Radio"