Feb 10, 2014
Registered nurses and health podcasters Chelsea Prather and Katy Haldiman from the "Paleocare" podcast are our special guest co-hosts in Episode 778 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
We are excited to continue to share with you some of the incredible people who have come along in the past year or so in the world of health podcasting making a difference on behalf of real food, Paleo, and low-carb living. And today's guest hosts come at things from a professional medical perspective as practicing nurses Chelsea Prather from the "Whole Story Nutrition" blog and Katy Haldiman from "The Paleo Nurse" blog bring a taste of their "Paleocare" podcast to the show. Listen in as Chelsea and Katy identify the top five primary causes of mortality and what you can do to avoid them by embracing a real foods-based nutritional plan. Glean from the wisdom and experience these two amazing RNs bring to the conversation.
NOTE: The content in this podcast is intended for informational purposes only. We always recommend seeking help from a practitioner. What you do with the information shared here is solely your responsibility.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 778
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Cookies & Cream Quest Protein Bar
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Wheat Belly and low-carb friendly foods from the "Wheat-Free Market"
- Chelsea Prather from the "Whole Story Nutrition" blog
- Katy Haldiman from "The Paleo Nurse" blog
- "Paleocare: The Nurses' Guide to Real Food" Facebook page