Feb 12, 2014
Outspoken real food advocate and ethical farmer Joel Salatin is our guest today for this LLVLC Show Classic from our golden archives in Episode 780 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
We've had a lot of emerging leaders in the real food movement over the past few years, but none as colorful and opinionated as the guest we have for you today in this LLVLC Show Classic episode. His name is Joel Salatin, owner and operator of the famous Virginia-based Polyface Farms, and Jimmy had quite the chat with him several years back when he was on the show. If you've never heard Joel Salatin before, then get ready to have him knock your socks off. Listen in as he shares his sincere desire for full public access to real foods like raw milk and grass-fed meats, why there is a war against real food, the importance of choosing the best food quality, the personal freedoms that are being taken away from us, the fantastic lineup of books he has written, and so much more. Enjoy this very special episode with a podcast interview guest we will definitely need to get back on for a brand new interview soon.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 780
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Glycosolve with berberine and banaba leaf
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Wheat Belly and low-carb friendly foods from the "Wheat-Free Market"
- Joel Salatin bio
- Polyface Farms
- Joel Salatin's library of books on Amazon
- Story behind Polyface Farms
- Ethics and principles of Polyface Farms
- 2012 Ancestral Health Symposium (AHS12) VIDEO: Joel Salatin: Folks, This Ain't Normal