Apr 1, 2014
We've got a very special surprise in store for you today in our historic 800th Episode of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
Thanks for joining us today for this very special podcast celebrating our historic Episode 800 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show." It's hard to believe that this show that started with Jimmy Moore as the host and producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien way back in October 2006 would still be bringing you the listeners such quality information about nutrition and health all these years later as the longest-running health podcast of all-time! And we're not slowing down a bit in our pursuit of bringing you high-quality interviews with the world's foremost authorities on low-carb, Paleo, and real food living. Because Jimmy is still away writing his next book Keto Clarity, we decided to offer up something unique as a THANK YOU for your amazing support of this podcast. Jimmy released the audiobook version of his bestselling 2013 book Cholesterol Clarity: What the HDL Is Wrong with My Numbers? a few weeks back and on today's 800th episode you will get to hear not just one but TWO full-length chapters narrated by Jimmy Moore himself. Listen in for a brief message from Jimmy and then airing of Chapter 1: "What Is Cholesterol and Why Do You Need It?" and Chapter 18: "How Your Doctor (Mis)Interprets Your Cholesterol Test Results" in their entirety. ENJOY!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 800
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaner Living's new K2/K3 Combo supplement
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Wheat Belly and low-carb friendly foods from the "Wheat-Free Market"
- Cholesterol Clarity: What the HDL Is Wrong with My Numbers? audiobook
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #700: A Retrospective On 7 Years, 700 Glorious Health Podcasting Episodes
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #600: Guest Co-Host Nick Peterson Gabs It Up With Mr. FAT HEAD Tom Naughton
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #500: Hitting A Historic Milestone 500th Podcast Episode
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #400: Our 400th Episode Celebration! Listener Testimonies Of Changed Lives
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #300: Our 300th Episode Celebration: Dr. Jonny Bowden Interviews Jimmy Moore
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #200: Our 200th Podcast: Jimmy And Kevin Reminisce
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #100: Our Historic 100th Low-Carb Podcast, Plus Giveaways Galore!