Apr 7, 2014
Go-go dancer, Ivy League chemist, eating disorder counselor, podcaster and author Stefani Ruper is our special guest host in Episode 802 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
We've got a very exciting guest host for you today featuring one of the young stars from the Paleo community. Her name is Stefani Ruper from the "Paleo For Women" blog and she recently released her debut book with Victory Belt Publishing entitled Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Life-Long Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence (read Jimmy's review of Sexy By Nature on Amazon). Listen in as Stefani shares about the impact of her experience being a guest on this podcast several years back, how she has evolved her thinking in the past few years, the five easy steps to learning to love the skin you're in and to become that sexy beast who is healthy, vibrant and free you've always been meant to be. Stefani understands the unique challenges that women face in today's world and helps to unravel the mystery of it all in her book. This podcast could be a changing moment in your life. Embrace the uplifting and encouraging message she communicates in this special episode today.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 802
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaner Living's new K2/K3 Combo supplement
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- Stefani Ruper bio
- Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Life-Long Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence
- Jimmy's review of Sexy By Nature
- "Paleo For Women" blog
- Stefani on Twitter
- Stefani's "Live. Love. Eat." iTunes podcast
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #564: Stefani ‘Paleo Pepper’ Ruper Brings A Refreshing Irreverence To The Paleo Community
- RELATED PODCAST: Live. Love. Eat. Podcast #5: Low Carb Rockstar Jimmy Moore