Oct 29, 2014
Certified Nutrition Consultants and Paleo health bloggers and podcasters Caitlin Weeks and Diane Sanfilippo are our interview guests today in Episode 888 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
It was almost exactly one year ago when we welcomed in a husband and wife team who had created an e-book of Paleo-inspired dishes with the flavors of the Mediterranean in Episode 743 featuring nutritionist, blogger and podcaster Caitlin Weeks from "Grass Fed Girl" and her professional chef husband Nabil Boumrar. When fellow nutritionist, blogger and podcaster Diane Sanfilippo from "Balanced Bites" started making these recipes herself, she contacted her publisher Victory Belt--where she has penned several books including the perennial New York Times bestselling book Practical Paleo--about making this into a paper version of the book. When Caitlin and Diane started talking about the idea, they agreed it should be a collaboration book that they work on together with Nabil and the resulting project is the brand new book Mediterranean Paleo Cooking: Over 150 Fresh Coastal Recipes for a Relaxed, Gluten-Free Lifestyle. Since Jimmy is great friends with both Caitlin and Diane, it made for a fun discussion about this incredible new Paleo recipe book. ENJOY!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 888
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the amazing new low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic Pili Nuts from Barefoot Provisions
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Low-carb Paleo beef jerky from Primal Pacs
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Dr. David Perlmutter's FREE newsletter, videos, and high-quality supplements
- Caitlin Weeks from "Grass Fed Girl"
- Diane Sanfilippo from "Balanced Bites"
- Mediterranean Paleo Cooking: Over 150 Fresh Coastal Recipes for a Relaxed, Gluten-Free Lifestyle
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #743: Caitlin Weeks And Nabil Boumrar Bring A Mediterranean Flair To Paleo Cooking