Nov 10, 2014
Australian radiologist with Type 1 diabetes Dr. Troy Stapleton and American registered dietitian and low-carb diet advocate Franziska Spritzler are featured in these lectures from the August 2014 Low Carb Down Under Seminar Series today in Episode 892 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Our host Jimmy Moore is landing in Auckland, New Zealand today as part of his 10-city tour through New Zealand and Australia where he'll be visiting Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Tasmania, and more in the next few weeks to share about his latest book Keto Clarity. Although he's not here doing his podcasting thing, Jimmy wanted to make sure to leave you some great audio to listen to over the next few weeks from the August 2014 Low Carb Down Under Seminar Series. This is exclusive audio from some truly outstanding presentations about the benefits of low-carb, high-fat diets. A very special THANK YOU to Dr. Rod Tayler (listen to Jimmy's interview with him in Episode 578) for granting permission to air all of these talks for "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" podcast listeners. The high level of interest in Australia right now is so encouraging to see happening as they are leading the charge for providing quality information on low-carb, high-fat diets.
Today's first featured lecture is with an Australian radiologist with Type 1 diabetes named Dr. Troy Stapleton sharing his talk entitled "Carbohydrate Restriction in Diabetes Management." Here's the video footage of this presentation from the August 2014 Low-Carb Down Under Seminar Series:
Today's second featured lecture is with a registered dietitian from the United States named Franziska Spritzler from the "Low Carb Dietitian" blog sharing her talk entitled "Carbohydrate Restriction - The Key to Achieving Optimal Blood Sugar." Here's the video footage of this presentation from the August 2014 Low-Carb Down Under Seminar Series:
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 892
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Dr. David Perlmutter's FREE newsletter, videos, and high-quality supplements
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the amazing new low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic Pili Nuts from Barefoot Provisions
- "Low-Carb Down Under" Seminar Series
Dr. Troy Stapleton interview on ABC Radio with Dr. Norman Swan
- Franziska Spritzler from "Low Carb Dietitian"
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #818: Dr. Troy Stapleton: 2014 Low-Carb New Zealand
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #Dr. Troy Stapleton: 2013 Low-Carb Down Under Seminar Series
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #853: Franziska Spritzler – KETO CLARITY Expert Interview