Jan 14, 2011
Author Pam Killeen Discusses "Addiction: The Hidden Epidemic" on today's episode of The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore.
JImmy's guest, Pam Killeen discusses the addictive forces the developed world is dealing with today. Topics include veganism, grass fed beef, dietary infertility, Gary Taubes, Dr. Weston Price, the "Prostitution of Science", dietary shifts in the early and mid 20th century, Vitamin D, the secrets of "Happy Chemistry", relaxation for adrenal health, Prescription drug addiction, and way, WAY more!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 435
- Support our sponsor: Use $9.99 COUPON CODE: 8U751106 to get the Low-Carber's Survival Guide
- Support our sponsor: Get TWO FREE QuestBars
- Pam Killeen bio
- Addiction: The Hidden Epidemic
- Official web site for Addiction: The Hidden Epidemic
- Pam Killeen Health And Wellness Coach
And as always…
Add the show to your iGoogle or Google Reader page
Add the show in iTunes (No ipod required!)