Feb 8, 2017
Professor of pathophysiology and research scientist in insulin resistance Dr. Benjamin Bikman is our interview guest featured today in Episode 1218 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Dr. Benjamin Bikman Benjamin Bikman earned his Ph.D. in Bioenergetics and was a postdoctoral fellow with the Duke-National University of Singapore in metabolic disorders. Currently, his professional focus as a scientist and professor (Brigham Young University) is to better understand chronic modern-day diseases, with a special emphasis on the origins and consequences of obesity and diabetes, with an increasing scrutiny of the pathogenicity of insulin and insulin resistance. He frequently publishes his research in peer-reviewed journals and presents at international science meetings. Dr. Bikmah has long been an advocate of a ketogenic diet in light of the considerable evidence supporting its use as a therapy for reversing insulin resistance.
Dr. Bikman's website insuliniq.com promotes dietary clarity, healing, and freedom through evidence-based science about insulin resistance.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1218
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: KETO-FRIENDLY WINES FROM DRY FARM WINES
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: OneStopKeto: Your Go-To Place For Keto Foods
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Become A Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Sign up by February 6, 2017 for the 9-month program
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Frozen Keto Pizza For The First Time Ever (Use code “LLVLC” FOR FREE SHIPPING & 10% OFF)
– Dr. Benjamin Bikman bio
– Dr. Bikman Twitter @benkikmanphd
– InsulinIQ Facebook Group