Jun 6, 2012
Clinical psychologist and low-carb educator Dr. David Weed is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
The citizens of Fall River, Massachusetts are very fortunate to have Dr. Weed working on their behalf to help them live a healthier lifestyle. He is the coordinator of a grassroots movement happening there called "Healthy City River Fall" designed to "improve the health and quality of life" for the people in that area. Dr. Weed attempts to accomplish this through the "Fall River Fitness Challenge" which includes a weekly opportunity for him to educate people about the health and weight benefits of eating a high-fat, low-carb lifestyle. Jimmy first learned about this reading this local newspaper story about a low-carb support group. Tune in today to hear how one man is making a difference in the lives of people by sharing the life-changing message of healthy low-carb living with them.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 579
- Support our sponsor: Trinity Hill Farms FREE BOTTLE of Low-Carb Condiments Offer
- Dr. David Weed's "Healthy City Fall River" web site
- "Fall River Fitness Challenge" web site
- Herald News column "Dieters curious about going low-carb are invited to group"
- Dr. Weed's Low-Carb Support Group flyer