Jan 20, 2015
Nutritionist, lecturer, and author Dr. Kaayla Daniel is our guest today in Episode 911 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
As the real food movement continues to gather steam into the mainstream of our culture, more and more people are becoming curious about and interested in adding bone broth to their diet perhaps for the first time in their entire lives. But because this is such a new thing for so many people who have never attempted to use it before, there may be questions about how to prepare and incorporate it into your meals. That's one reason why Dr. Kaayla "The Naught Nutritionist" Daniel, Vice-President of The Weston A. Price Foundation, has joined forces with WAPF President Sally Fallon Morrell to pen a brand new book all about this subject entitled Nourishing Broth: An Old-Fashioned Remedy for the Modern World.
Listen in to hear Jimmy and Dr. Daniel share about why bone broth is so mysterious to many people, some of the benefits of consuming broth on a regular basis, the macronutrient makeup of bone broth, simple steps to make the most nourishing broth possible, and more! If you have been wanting to try to make broth at home and weren't quite sure how to go about doing that, then listen to Dr. Daniel share her insights in today's podcast. ENJOY!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 911
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaf and Love Sugar-Free Organic Lemonade
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the many flavors of products from Quest Nutrition
- Dr. Kaayla Daniel bio
- Nourishing Broth: An Old-Fashioned Remedy for the Modern World
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Dr. Daniel on Twitter
- Dr. Daniel on Facebook
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #386: Dr. Kaayla Daniel Explains Why Soy Is Not Your Friend
- RELATED PODCAST: Ask The Low-Carb Experts #22: The Truth About Soy | Dr. Kaayla Daniel