Feb 2, 2015
Swedish LCHF success story Tommy Runesson and empowered patient advocate and author Rocky Angelucci are our special 2014 Low-Carb Cruise guest speakers featured today in Episode 916 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Throughout the month of February, we will be airing audio footage of most of the lectures shared on the 2014 Low-Carb Cruise. Unfortunately, we had some audio/visual problems that corrupted the video footage and distorted some of the cruise talks. However, we were able to salvage the sound from most of them for you to enjoy all month long. We'd love to have you join us on the 8th Annual Low-Carb Cruise coming up on May 24-31, 2015 sailing aboard the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas leaving out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and going to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and Basseterre, St. Kitts. See the full list of guest speakers and lecture titles for this year's exciting event!
Today's featured audio is a doubleheader, including the inspiring low-carb, high-fat weight loss success story from Sweden named Tommy Runesson from "Eat Low Carb High Fat followed by a self-educated patient with atrial fibrillation who discovered the nutritional connection to health named Rocky Angelucci from "Don't Die Early." If you want to join hundreds of your fellow low-carb and Paleo friends for a week of fun in the sun, then you can SIGN UP HERE. Hope to see you there!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 754
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get a FREE sample of the UCAN Superstarch
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaf and Love Sugar-Free Organic Lemonade (USE COUPON CODE "LUVLLVLC" TO GET $3 OFF)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the many flavors of products from Quest Nutrition
- JOIN US ON THE 2015 LOW-CARB CRUISE: LowCarbCruiseInfo.com
- Tommy Runesson from "Eat Low Carb High Fat
- Rocky Angelucci from "Don't Die Early"
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #605: On The Brink Of Dying Early, Rocky Angelucci Finds Low-Carb Paleo