Feb 10, 2015
Australian low-carb, high-fat nutritionist and author Christine Cronau is our special 2014 Low-Carb Cruise guest speaker featured today in Episode 920 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Throughout the month of February, we are airing audio footage of most of the lectures shared on the 2014 Low-Carb Cruise. Unfortunately, we had some audio/visual problems that corrupted the video footage and distorted some of the cruise talks. However, we were able to salvage the sound from most of them for you to enjoy all month long. We'd love to have you join us on the 8th Annual Low-Carb Cruise coming up on May 24-31, 2015 sailing aboard the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas leaving out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and going to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and Basseterre, St. Kitts. See the full list of guest speakers and lecture titles for this year's exciting event!
Today's featured audio lecture is from a wonderful champion for the low-carb, high-fat message hailing from Australia named Christine Cronau. She is one of the leading voices on behalf of the health benefits of saturated fat in the land of Oz and has written a pair of books that have become a bestseller there entitled The Fat Revolution and The Fat Revolution Cookbook. Listen as Christine shares passionately about this subject that is near and dear to her heart. If you want to join hundreds of your fellow low-carb and Paleo friends for a week of fun in the sun, then you can SIGN UP HERE. Hope to see you there!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 920
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the amazing new low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic Pili Nuts from Barefoot Provisions
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get a FREE sample of the UCAN Superstarch
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaf and Love Sugar-Free Organic Lemonade (USE COUPON CODE "LUVLLVLC" TO GET $3 OFF)
- JOIN US ON THE 2015 LOW-CARB CRUISE: LowCarbCruiseInfo.com
- Christine Cronau official website
- Get The Fat Revolution and The Fat Revolution Cookbook
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #626: Christine Cronau Is Starting A Fat Revolution In Australia