Dec 31, 2012
You voted back noted lipidologist Dr. Thomas Dayspring for a brand new interview as one of the best of the best of 2012 for "Encore Week" 2013 today in Episode 635 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore!
After being gone for the past two months during Jimmy's Australian speaking tour and the Christmas holidays, we're back ready to take on 2013 with a vengeance brings lots of great low-carb podcasting for you to enjoy! As has been the tradition of this podcast during the first week of the new year, we will be celebrating "Encore Week" 2013 with BRAND NEW EPISODES featuring your favorite podcast guests of 2012. We kick off this week of five hot podcast interviews with the popular Dr. Thomas Dayspring who knows just a thing or two about the subject of cholesterol and what it really means regarding heart health. Jimmy had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Dayspring in his Richmond, VA-based office a couple of weeks ago which provided some great fodder for another fantastic discussion about cholesterol numbers and what they really mean. Listen in as Jimmy speaks with this world-renowned lipid lecturer about what context cholesterol numbers mean within the context of a ketogenic diet and so much more!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 635
- SUPPORT THE PODCAST THROUGH AMAZON: Make your Amazon purchases and we get a cut (THANK YOU!)
- GET HELP WITH YOUR LOW-CARB DIET: Join Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- Dr. Thomas Dayspring on Twitter
- Dr. Dayspring on LinkedIn
- RELATED PODCAST: LLVLC Show #585: Lipidologist Dr. Thomas Dayspring Explains The Truth About Cholesterol
- RELATED PODCAST: ATLCX #29: Dr. Thomas Dayspring | Cholesterol Testing: What Matters Most?