Apr 17, 2013
Researcher and author T.S. Wiley is our guest today in this LLVLC Classic interview in Episode 673 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.
T.S. Wiley is a controversial figure in the area of Women's Health, based on her ideas about Hormone Replacement Therapy. Her main focus is on the effects of the body's hormones on our health and wellbeing, and how to manage them. In today's classic interview she talks primarily about sleep hygiene and how ambient light and other distractions can wreak havoc on our endocrine system and our ability to sleep well enough and long enough. Among the effects of insufficient or poor sleep is obesity. Don't miss this informative episode!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 673
- GET LOW-CARB MEALS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Diet-To-Go Low-Carb Meal Plans (get 25% off with coupon code "LLVLC")
- BEST-TASTING LOW-CARB CHOCOLATE: Get Low-Carb ChocoPerfection chocolate bars
- T.S. Wiley bio
- Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar, and Survival
- Sex, Lies, and Menopause: The Shocking Truth About Synthetic Hormones and the Benefits of Natural Alternatives
- "The Wiley Protocol" web site
- T.S. Wiley Wikipedia page
- T.S. Wiley on The Huffington Post