Jul 16, 2014
Dublin, Ireland-based chemical engineer Ivor Cummins is our interview guest today in Episode 843 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
So many people come to the low-carb way of eating out of necessity because of a personal weight and/or health crisis. And when they do, all of the skills and experience they have gathered up to that point in their life start to kick in to provide a unique take on what actions are necessary to become healthy and fit again. That's exactly what happened to an Irish chemical engineer named Ivor Cummins from "The Fat Emperor" blog who began having some issues with his health when a few blood tests came back as less than optimal.
When Ivor put on his engineering cap to apply that methodical approach to solving his personal health problems. He researched and examined all the evidence involved in raising inflammation and cholesterol levels and what he discovered was astonishing to him. He read over 200 studies and came to the conclusion that what we have been doing to treat things like high cholesterol and metabolic syndrome have been wrong--DEAD WRONG! Listen in to hear Jimmy and Ivor talk about why he is committed to creating videos to help educate people about the low-carb answer to most of today's chronic health issues.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 843
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the many flavors of products from Quest Nutrition
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Leaner Living's Glycosolve and Vitamin K2/D3 (Use 10% Off Coupon Code: THANK YOU)
- Ivor Cummins bio
- "The Fat Emperor" blog
- VIDEO: The Cholesterol Conundrum - and Root Cause Solution
- "The Cholesterol Conundrum" slide presentation
- VIDEO: SUGAR As A Primary Root Cause of Metabolic Syndrome and the Obesity/Diabetes Epidemic
- "Sugar As A Primary Root Cause Of Metabolic Syndrome And The Obesity/Diabetes Epidemic" slide presentation
- Ivor Cummins on Facebook
- Ivor Cummins on Twitter
- Ivor Cummins' YouTube Channel