Gary Taubes, author of Why We Get Fat And What To Do About It is our guest today on The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
Today’s episode is part one of a two-part episode where Jimmy and Gary talk about the process of writing a book like Good Calories, Bad Calories, and a response to questions about his integrity and the general phenomena of online haters, cranks, and even (gasp!) legitimate criticism.
Topics from part one: Coconut butter, cooking with coconut oil, Readers Digest’s coverage, Dr. Eric Westman, blogger HyperLipid, Phys Ed as child torture, critics James Kreiger (of Weightology) and previous guest CarbSane, and more. Do not miss either of these two Gary Taubes interview episodes!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 439–Part 1
- Support our sponsor: Get 2 FREE Low-Carb QuestBars
- Support our sponsor: Get $10 Off Primal Fuel
- Gary Taubes bio
- Why We Get Fat And What To Do About It
- Gary Taubes’ brand new blog
- RELATED PODCAST: Gary Taubes Update With Preview Of ‘Why We Get Fat’ (Episode 401)
And as always…
Add the show to your iGoogle or Google Reader page
Add the show in iTunes (No ipod required!)