Feb 17, 2016
London-based health and fitness expert and Director of the Public Health Collaboration Sam Feltham is our special Periscope interview guest today in Episode 1073 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Frustration is building
The Public Health Collaboration will be a charity focused on supporting research and investigating pressing public health issues concerning the UK. On a quarterly basis we will publicly publish reports on these issues alongside coordinated campaigns for change.
In the UK 25% of adults are obese, the highest prevalence in
Europe, and type 2 diabetes has risen by 65% in the past 10 years
with no sign of slowing down, both cost the NHS £16 billion a year.
The PHC will illuminate the solutions to turn it all around.
Through INDIEGOGO we need to initially raise £5,000 to help set us up as a charity, fund our team to write our first report to be published in April, as well as support our ambitious research and campaign plans to empower the public and medical community.
Jimmy recently interviewed Sam via Skype on his Periscope channel to talk about this exciting new educational project and crowdsourcing campaign (watch the full JimmyScopes episodes of this interview below):
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1074
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get VESPA fat-burning booster (use coupon code LLVLC for 15% off)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the 2015 Ketonix breath ketone analyzer from Ketonix.com
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the KETO//OS exogenous ketones supplement
- Sam Feltham bio
- Public Health Collaboration Indiegogo Crowdsourcing Page
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #739: Sam Feltham Takes On Calorie Myths With His 5,000-Calorie Self-Experiments
- Follow Jimmy at his Periscope channel