Sep 21, 2016
Child and adult trained psychiatric physician and low-carb, high-fat diet practitioner Dr. Ann Childers is our special 2016 Low-Carb Cruise guest speakers featured in Episode 1158 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Have you heard about the annual Low-Carb Cruise that our host Jimmy Moore helps organize each year as the preeminent event for the low-carb community? They just completed their ninth one in 2016 with lots of incredible guest speakers who are the leading voices for carbohydrate restriction and ketogenic diets, including people like Dr. Ted Naiman, Dr. Eric Westman, Dr. Lucia Aronica, Dr. Jeffry Gerber, Dr. Adam Nally, Tom Naughton, Jackie Eberstein, Dr. Ann Childers, Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, and many more! Dr. Eenfeldt and his team professionally recorded these amazing lectures you will be hearing over the next six weeks and we are proud to present these to you on the podcast. Today's featured lecture is from a child and adult trained psychiatric physician and low-carb, high-fat diet practitioner named Dr. Ann Childers from LifeBalanceNW.com who will be sharing his lecture "The Carnivore’s Gadgets: Befriending Health Technology." You can access the videos of the Low-Carb Cruise lectures and a whole lot more at the DietDoctor.com membership website.
If these lectures whet your appetite to be a part of the festivities on the big, historic celebration on the 10th Annual Low-Carb Cruise coming up May 19-26, 2017, then it would be awesome to have you join in on the fun in the sun with all of your low-carb, ketogenic, and Paleo friends. SIGN UP HERE to reserve your seat to meet next year's guest speakers, including Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt, Jackie Eberstein, Dr. Ann Childers, Dr. Ron Rosedale, Jimmy Moore, Dr. Ted Naiman, Dr. Steve Phinney, Dr. Adam Nally, Erynn Kay, Dr. Eric Westman, Darryl Edwards, Tom Naughton, Dr. Lucia Aronica, Dr. Philip Blair, Brian Williamson, Leanne Vogel, Jenna Lightfoot, Valerie Berkowitz, Hanna Boethius, Amber O’Hearn, and many more. This is one event you do not want to miss if you are a fan of livin' la vida low-carb! Sign up now and we'll see you there next May. This is already going to be our biggest Low-Carb Cruise ever!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1158
- Make plans to attend the 2nd Annual Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics coming to Tampa, Florida on February 1-4, 2017
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get truly Ketogenic wine delivered to you from Dry Farm Wines
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get all your favorite low-carb foods at OneStopLowCarb.com (FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 and use coupon code JIMMY for a special discount)
- Dr. Ann Childers from LifeBalanceNW.com
- The Low-Carb Cruise official website
- Access the videos of the Low-Carb Cruise lectures and a whole lot more at the DietDoctor.com membership website