Oct 25, 2016
Professor in the Department of Psychology at University of South Florida Dr. David Diamond is our special 2016 Metabolic Therapeutics Conference guest speaker featured in Episode 1172 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
The research looking into the various health and metabolic effects of the low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet is gaining in momentum as the evidence continues to pile up in favor of this way of eating for a variety of reasons that go well beyond weight loss. The very pathophysiology of virtually every chronic disease is now forcing researchers to take a closer look at therapies such as nutritional ketosis as a viable option for healthcare providers to get their patients healthy again. The 1st Annual Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics took place earlier this year in Tampa, Florida featuring the best of the best cutting-edge researchers and practitioners from around the world engaging in the science and application of low-carbohydrate and ketogenic diets for use in optimizing wellness, exercise performance, resilience, and more. These are exciting times and we are on the cusp of seeing some phenomenal breakthroughs coming in the next few years.
Listen in as you will hear various lectures from that conference on "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show" podcast through early December to give you a taste of what is happening and what's to come. Today's lecture is from a Professor in the Department of Psychology at University of South Florida Dr. David Diamond who will be sharing his lecture entitled "Dietary Sense and Nonsense in the War on Saturated Fat." And if listening to these lectures gets you excited about attending the 2nd Annual Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics coming up February 1-4, 2017 in Tampa, Florida, then GET YOUR TICKETS NOW for this incredible event featuring a stunning group of A-list guest speakers who will share more of their knowledge at this event. If you enjoy geeking out on the science and hearing from the researchers and practitioners themselves using keto with their study participants and patients, then this is DEFINITELY the conference for you!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 1172
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get all your favorite low-carb foods at OneStopLowCarb.com (FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99 and use coupon code JIMMY for a special discount)
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Go to RealGoodPizzaCo.com for delicious low-carb frozen pizza (Get free shipping and 10% off your order with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Make plans to attend the 2nd Annual Conference on Nutritional Ketosis and Metabolic Therapeutics coming to Tampa, Florida on February 1-4, 2017
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get truly Ketogenic wine delivered to you from Dry Farm Wines
- Dr. David Diamond bio
- REGISTER NOW FOR THE 2017 EVENT: Metabolic Therapeutics Conference coming February 1-4, 2017 in Tampa, Florida