Apr 18, 2011
Click here for comments and shownotes!
Among our favorite guests, Dr. Uffe Ravnskov returns today to discuss his latest book, Ignore the Awkward: How the Cholesterol Myths Are Kept Alive. We’re also glad to have a second segment today, featuring former vegan and current paleo blogger (at the Let Them Eat Meat blogRhys Southan discuss the research of Deborah Minger and the work of Lierre Keith among others in showing the potential harmful effects of veganism and under-supplementation (among many other topics as well!).
Don’t forget to check out our great sponsors of today’s show, Quest Protein Bars, and Low-Carb Conversations With JImmy Moore and Friends, the new laid back, conversational low-carb podcast brought to you by Jimmy, Mindy Noxon Iannotti, and loads of listeners just like you!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
- Support our sponsor: Low-Carb QuestBars
- Support our new podcast Low-Carb Conversations with Jimmy Moore & Friends
- Dr. Uffe Ravnskov bio
- Ignore The Awkward: How the Cholesterol Myths Are Kept Alive
- Dr. Ravnskov’s “Cholesterol Myths” web site
- RELATED PODCAST: Dr. Uffe Ravnskov Says Fat And Cholesterol Are Good For You! (Episode 339)
- Rhys Southan bio
- “Let Them Eat Meat” blog
And as always…
Add the show to your iGoogle or Google Reader page
Add the show in iTunes (No ipod required!)