Oct 20, 2011
Today opera star Othalie Graham talks about the impact a low-carb health regimen has had on her singing career and personal trainer Jason Seib talks about primal health and fitness on The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
ALSO: Be sure to check us out on your smart phone with no synching on Stitcher (available for free at your platform's app store) , and listen in for special news about "The Five Days Of Jimmy" coming each week starting in January, 2012!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 508
- Listen to the podcast on Stitcher--NO DOWNLOADING REQUIRED!
- New changes coming to the podcast schedule beginning January 9, 2012
- Jason Seib bio
- "Primitive Stimulus" blog
- Jason's Clackamus Physical Conditioning web site
- Read Jason's guest posts at Sarah Fragoso's "Everyday Paleo" blog
- Jason Seib on Twitter
- Jason Seib on Facebook
- RELATED PODCAST: 482: Sarah Fragoso From ‘Everyday Paleo’
- Othalie Graham bio
- VIDEO: Othalie singing Isolde's Liebestod from Wagner's Tristan und Isolde