Mar 25, 2013
In lucky episode 666, Jonathan Bailor is joined by his guest Carrie Brown as they talk about The Smarter Science of Slim!
Jonathan Bailor is a guy with a seriously diverse background. He has been a Physical Trainer, a software developer, a lecturer, an inventor, an entrepreneur, a podcaster... basically, you name it! What he has contributed to the world of low-carb and paleo health is considerable and why he warrants inclusion in our guest-host roster!
Jonathan is the author of The Smarter Science of Slim and, with Carrie Brown, cohost of the SSOS podcast as well. Additionally he is the driving force behind the non-profit nutritional education group SlimIsSimple.org. He simply has so much great knowledge to share that no one project can contain it all! So... Listen in as he and Carrie share their own special brand of science!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 666
- GET LOW-CARB MEALS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Diet-To-Go Low-Carb Meal Plans (get 25% off with coupon code "LLVLC")
- BEST-TASTING LOW-CARB CHOCOLATE: Get Low-Carb ChocoPerfection chocolate bars
- Jonathan Bailor bio
- The Smarter Science of Slim: What the Actual Experts Have Proven About Weight Loss, Dieting, & Exercise
- "The Smarter Science Of Slim" podcast
- "The Smarter Science Of Slim" blog
- "The Smarter Science Of Slim" official web site
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #570: Jonathan Bailor Offers Up ‘The Smarter Science Of Slim’
- RELATED PODCAST: ATLCX Episode 28: Jonathan Bailor | The Truth About Low-Carb Research